We are currently back to all scheduled activities and services.
One 10:30am Worship Service
Adult & Children Sunday School
Youth Wednesday Night Bible Study
With all of this in mind, please consider the following COVID protocol:
Please stay at home if, in the last 72 hours, you have been within six feet of a person with a lab confirmed case of COVID-19 for at least 15 minutes, without a face covering.
Please stay at home if, in the last 72 hours, you have had any of the following new symptoms:
· Fever of 100 F or above
· Unusual cough
· Trouble breathing
· Sore throat
· Unusual muscle aches
· Loss of taste or smell
· Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
Please stay at home if you have a current physical condition that would cause you to have a high risk of contracting the virus.
· Frequent hand washing is helpful.
· We should avoid physical contact (hugs & hand shaking) as much as possible.
· Face coverings can be helpful. Please choose to wear one according to your own conscience.
· The facility is sanitized every Friday.
· Face coverings are available.
· Hand sanitizer is available.
· We will update weekly regarding future worship services.
· Pray for God’s mercy and protection for each of us.